It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Prince Edward Island



My favorite pictures from our trip are of the boys frolicking in the ocean. We take them to this nice little inlet where they can go out really far and not get over their heads (see the red glow under the water, that's the sand bank).

And I can't seem to get any more pics to upload. Oh well, more to follow (including Patrick eating mussels and some big, white windmills).

2 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

I think blogger is on the blink......otherwise totally blissful.
Cheers

Thu Jul 16, 02:14:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Casdok said...

Wow looks wonderful!

Wed Jul 22, 07:31:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home